A little “Einstein” puzzle to train your brain?
Question by sweetgirl: A little “Einstein” puzzle to train your brain?
This quiz was made up by Albert Einstein and according to him 98% will not solve it.
There is a row of five houses, each having a different color. In these houses live five people of various nationalities. Each of them nurtures a different beast, likes different drinks and smokes different brand of cigars.
1. The Brit lives in the Red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.
Who has fish at home? Are you one of the 2%?
The answer will be found here <--scroll down go to "Spoiler and solution" and click "Show" http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=101 TELL ME IF YOU GOT THE ANSWER AFTER HOURS OF TRYING. AND TELL ME IF YOU GAVE UP!! I solved the question. I'm 18 not a very intelligent person Best answer:
Answer by Bill Greene
I’m no Einstein. I know this, so I’m not even going to try.
What do you think? Answer below!