Albert Einstein is the brain kid of our Earth as well as to our human race. He is considered the dad of modern physics and his contributions to humanity are innumerable. He was a physicist, thinker, writer, and is maybe the most influential scientists who had ever lived so far.
Einstein’s contributions to the systematic world are gigantic. To name a couple, his contributions included the speculation of relativity, the discovery of relativistic cosmology, the prophecy of the deflection of light by gravity, the quantum concept of atomic motion in solids, the zero-point energy idea, and the quantum theory of a mono-atomic gas which foretold Bose”Einstein condensation. He was given the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work in Unproven Physics, especially for the discovery of the photoelectric effect law. He has released more than 300 systematic works and over 150 non-scientific works.
But beyond all of these glories, he was a very intellectual person who has enlightened us with his fantastic quotes which turn out to be great life lessons for us. The top 10 quotes by Albert Einstein that teach us valuable life lessons are:
“I HAVE NO SPECIAL TALENT. I Am ONLY Zealously CURIOUS.”
Following ones curiosity gives birth to nice things and this has been proved all though our human history.
“IT’S NOT THAT I am SO SMART; IT’S JUST THAT I STAY WITH Issues LONGER.”
As we look into Einstein’s life and his works, the single thing that is awfully clear is that he used to be a extraordinarily persisting person. He never gave up anything till he succeeded in it, regardless of whether it had taken him literally years to arrive at a solution.
“ANY MAN WHO CAN Drive Safely WHILE KISSING A PRETTY GIRL Is Simply NOT GIVING THE KISS The Notice IT DESERVES.”
He was a man who trusted in working with the notice and the focus that is deserved. Even if you drudge for a few minutes, it is very important to be targeted on it to achieve the desired outcomes, rather than working mindlessly for ages.
“IMAGINATION Is Everything. It Is The PREVIEW OF LIFE’S COMING ATTRACTIONS. IMAGINATION IS MORE Vital THAN KNOWLEDGE.”
He gave a special respect in his life to imagination. Only powerful imagination gave give life to great inventions.
“A PERSON WHO NEVER MADE A MISTAKE NEVER Tried ANYTHING NEW.”
Anyone that is frightened of messing up never take chances and those who never take chances never try new things and without trying new things, inventions and discoveries are never born.
“I NEVER Think About THE FUTURE – IT COMES SHORTLY ENOUGH.”
Past is something we can't change and future is something we can't foretell. Stressing about both only harms our health. The single time where we have full control is our present. Hence the cleverest thing is to live our present to the fullest and the future shall follow the way that you need.
“STRIVE NOT TO BE A Big Hit, Just To BE OF VALUE.”
There can only be one 1st place in everything and just one person can occupy it. Instead of fighting to get to the to the top, the more reasonable thing is generally to create worth for yourself and others around you to meet the point of your life.
“INSANITY: DOING The Same OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS.”
Every experience is meant to teach us something new each time. Mistakes are designed to be lessons to learn be from and are not meant to be repeated. Repeating a similar thing time after time again without any improvement is only foolishness.
“INFORMATION Isn't DATA. The Sole SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE IS EXPERIENCE.”
Information as per Einstein is to be gathered from practical experience and not unproven info. There is almost always a wide opening between speculation and fact, the reality always being more feasible.
“YOU HAVE TO LEARN The Rules OF THE GAME. AND THEN You've Got To PLAY BETTER THAN Any person ELSE.”
It is always smart to know precisely what you are into. Rather than blindly becoming involved in something and reaching success by luck, it always pays to really understand what you are into, learn the guidelines, strategies and then succeed confidently.
Aside from these there are lots of other valuable quotes, the great genius has given us.
1. Accepting the truth – “A man should look for what is , and not for what he suspects should be.”
2. Keeping it simple – “Everything should be as easy as it is, although not simpler.”
3. Cultivating the art of thinking – “Any man who reads too much and uses his very own brain too little. Falls into lazy habits of thinking.”
4. Always taking action – “Human beings must have action; and they're going to make it if they can not find it.”
5. Respecting your guidelines of life – “If the facts don’t fit the concept, change the facts.”
6. Never giving up till you succeed – “I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I'm right.”
7. Doing thing with your aim and not expectancy – “If folks are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we're a sorry lot indeed.”
8. Never stop querying – “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The most important thing is not to stop questioning.”
9. Imagination brings the chance – “Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
10. Building your personality – “Most folks say that is it's the intellect which makes a great scientist. They're wrong: it is character.”
11. Accepting your boundaries first – “Once we accept our boundaries, we are going beyond them.”
12. Good disposition is equivalent to good character – “Weakness of disposition becomes weakness of character.”
13. Keeping your brain empty during learning – “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”
14. Always finding new solutions to problem – “We can't disentangle our issues with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
15. All concepts are valuable – “You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my smart ideas. I've only ever had one.”
16. Living as if everything is a miracle – “There are 2 ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
17. Respecting religions that uncloak the truth – “Science without faith is lame, faith without science is blind.”
18. Giving back to the community – “The cost of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.”
19. Having eagerness to serve others – “The high destiny of the individual is to serve instead of to rule.”
20. Making understanding among folk – “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”
All these are proof that our great Albert Einstein was beyond simply a scientist who was obsessed with inventions. He used to be a delightful human being with great intellectual information and values. No tribute can equal the greatness he has delivered to our world.
To view other Albert Einstein Quotes and thousands of other authors please visit our site at www.great-quotes.com. We've got the webs biggest collection of quotes and bon mots with over 5 million to make a choice from. Submit your favourite quote or saying to our database today.