Your Keyword Here

#3 Carlos Slim helu’

“August PASSION” Show #29 Top 20 Count Down of The Richest People in 2009 Thee Lionel Show is your #1 Source for Real Life Situations & Entertainment! Check Out: www.TLS247.com FOLLOW ME www.twitter.com Video Rating: 5 / 5

Q&A: what is the full name of the richest man on the planet?(and read my details)?

Question by mnm: what is the full name of the richest man on the planet?(and read my details)? i found this exact question on yahoo Q’s & A’s but the aswer was wrong and i know that because i tryed it on a test and now i am just dying to know what it is. […]

How is possible that the 3rd richest man in the world is mexican?

Question by Camelot L: How is possible that the 3rd richest man in the world is mexican? How can you explain that the 3rd richest man in the world (according to forbes magazine) is a mexican, his name is “carlos slim helu” and he is a descendant of arabians. After yesterday’s fraud in the mexican […]

Lunch with Slim: the telecom tycoon talks about his market.(interview with owner of Telefonos de Mexico S.A. de C.V., Carlos Slim Helu)(Brief Article): An article from: Business Mexico

Lunch with Slim: the telecom tycoon talks about his market.(interview with owner of Telefonos de Mexico S.A. de C.V., Carlos Slim Helu)(Brief Article): An article from: Business Mexico This digital document is an article from Business Mexico, published by American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico A.C. on August 1, 2002. The length of the article […]

Carlos Slim Helu World s Billionaires 2010 Forbes

Video Rating: 5 / 5

C&W Builds Out Capital Markets Platform

C&W Builds Out Capital Markets Platform NEW YORK CITY-Three years after taking a 65% stake in Sonnenblick Goldman, Cushman & Wakefield has acquired the remaining 35% interest in its debt and equity finance subsidiary. The move announced late last week comes amid strategic hiring in C&W’s capital markets group. Read more on GlobeSt.com

Top 10 Richest People

Top 10 Richest People 1) The American investor and philanthropist Warren Buffet is worth an estimated billion, up billion from a year ago thanks to surging prices of Berkshire Hathaway stock, according to Forbes magazine’s annual ranking of the world’s billionaires. Warren BuffetClick

« go backkeep looking »