Question by < ! OREOS ! >: Do you think this joke is funny?
Okay, Henry Ford (the creator of Ford automobiles) dies and goes to heaven. At the gates of Heaven, St Peter greets him and tells him “Well, you’ve been such a good guy, and your invention… the assembly line for the automobile… changed the world! So as a reward, you can hang out with ANYONE you want in Heaven!”
Ford thinks about it and says “I would like to hang out with God himself.” So the befuddled St Peter takes Ford to the Throne Room and introduces him to God. Ford then asks God “When you invented women, what were you thinking!?!”
God asks, “What do you mean?”
“Well,” says Ford, “You have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There’s too much front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters way too much at high speeds.
3. Maintaineace is extremely high.
4. It constantly needs repainting and refinishing.
5. It is out of commission at least 5 or 6 of every 28 days.
6. The rear wobbles too much.
7. The intake is placed too close to the exhaust.
8. The headlights are usually too small.
9. Fuel consumption is outrageous.
Just to name a few…”
“Hmmmmm…” replies God, “Hold on a minute.”
God then goes over to the Celestial Supercomputer, types in a few keystrokes and waits for the results. In no time, the computer prints out the report and God reads it.
He then turns to Ford and says, “It may be that my invention is flawed but according to these statistics, more men are riding my invention than yours.”
Star if you think it’s funny!
Answer by stickitinthestoller
NO sorry not really 😐
Give your answer to this question below!