Top 5 Wonders Mini Purses For Summer 2011
Posted On August 9, 2011
I think about math all the time. Getting dressed is like putting together an equation, and lately, my magic number is six. As in, 6 heels and 6 Women bags . Here is my theory the higher the heel, the smaller the bag. It’s all about proportions. You wouldn’t want to tumble stepping down from a curb in big heels with a large, heavy bag. The heels lose their grace and so do you. If you teeter on high heels but have an itty bag hanging from you, the image isn’t quite so sloppy. Trust me on this. I won’t say how I know, but I just do.
So with my sky scraping shoes comes the need for a selection of little bags. Here’s my choice of the top five. And remember, good things come with small packages!
1) Diane von Furstenberg Harper Bonbon Bag: Elegance and funk. Small bags allow for big hardware and lots of it, if done correctly. Diane von Furstenberg’s proportion play is right on. With a chunky chain and leather strap, antiqued gold clasp, and elongated tassel, this bonbon packs Napoleon power.
2) Christian Louboutin Mini “Sweet Charity” Leather Bag: The “Sweet Charity” is becoming Louboutin’s signature. A slight size suits its prissy-tough adornments of patent leather and golden studs, along with the slender chain strap. Red lining makes a small thing like this pop.
3) Michael Kors “Hamilton” Leather Crossbody Bag: A leather quilt and a metal chain: a classic pairing for the tiny satchel. And who says it has to be Chanel? This frugal option is not only eternal, it’s killer in deep red.
4) Derek Lam Black Studded Suede “Ume” Bag: Lam’s metal ram heads are adorable, not imposing when they are set in a petite scale. Studs and suede are big for fall. Sling this over your shoulder on days when you’re packing light.
5) Gucci bags Mini Leather Shoulder Bag: Admit it. If this bag were fully grown, it wouldn’t have half the charm. The Gucci emblem looks appealing when it’s set on a tiny dollop of black cherry leather.
Tomallvogue.com is top site for louis vuitton purses lovers, you can find more real lv bag made in france and come from retail store