Sean Penn – greatest comedian ever?
Posted On April 9, 2011
Question by damilitia: Sean Penn – greatest comedian ever?
Honestly, who could take Sean Penn’s letter seriously when such comedic gems as these are in there:
1. “Well, you and the smarmy pundits in your pocket, those who bathe in the moisture of your soiled and bloodstained underwear, can take that noise and shove it. We will be snowed no more.”
2. “You want to rattle sabers toward Iran now? Let me tell you something about Iran, because I’ve been there and you haven’t. Iran is a great country. A great country.”
3. “That this war would be fought in Iraq or fought here. They are not our toilet. They are a country of human beings whose lives, while once oppressed by Saddam, are now lived in Dante’s inferno.”
4. “My 15-year-old daughter was working on a comparative essay this week (you can ask Condi what a comparative essay is, as academic exercises fit the limits of her political expertise.)”
5. We can fire our current president. We can choose the next president. You and me, the farmer in Wisconsin, the boys at Google, and Bill Gates.”
Answer by OK……
It’s not too funny….
Sounds like he was’nt trying to be……
Add your own answer in the comments!